Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Companion


Today I again opened my blog after years of gap but still having same sweet feeling of noting down my thoughts on a blank sheet as before...so much has been changed for years but few things are still same like my love for writing , my family ,my close friend and ya offcourse my love aka my boyfriend or better to say my companion.somethings are being  closer and stronger after being spend years with them instead of becoming old.so as my relationship with my love.after a day full of highs and low,wen we talk to someone very close to us  like our own part,its feel like nothing can get u s down or nothing is so tough in our life only after talking with that someone special.may be i got that someone special years before and still with that someone special and want to with that someone special for rest of my life.....

3 comments:

  1. Dear Roshani please try to avoid your chatting habit while writing a blog post .Thanks Your Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean by chatting habit???

    ReplyDelete