Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Prettiest Girl I Met In September

It was quite regular evening like other evenings. Rain was pouring since four days that too without any breakage in its continuity. I was wondering when its going to stop and i can do my regular stuff of fetching vegetables and eatables. But as i was very tired after a day full of my blogging ideas popping out of my head, i fell half asleep mode with my eyes closed and my brain thinking about the strange idea , what if i could not see the beautiful rain with smell of the soil after rain drops touched it first time and smell like heaven and chirping of birds that made me go down to my childhood memories and so on. At that moment , i realised how lucky i am!!! its all because i have been blessed with all the sense organs that too intact. That was the moment i stopped regretting of being prettiest in sense of having flawless skin with perfect features with perfect body and started acknowledging the person i am. However, i was better than many in expressing my feelings and emotions by myself in every way. That was the day , i met the prettiest girl who was lost in this big ostensible world and it was none otherthan ME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment