Saturday, September 24, 2016

Follow Your Passion and it will Lead To Your Purpose

As people might be thinking that i am a blogger i mean, a full time writer but in reality, i am not even a writer. It took years for me to know about my love for writing but after knowing it in 2010, i hardly wrote three or four blogs and left it till 2016. But after long break of six years, i started again , i am wondering that if i loved writing so much and still having passion for it after so many years of gap, what could be the reason behind leaving my love or passion for writing. As i was wondering to find out the reason behind this, i got to attacked by another thought, that in the same way, there are so many people in this world who does not know about their love or passion for something and  among those people, if somehow they succeed in figuring out what they love , they unfortunately do not follow their passion and forget it in doing other daily things to make their living. In the same manner, i am doing my job to earn since years but feeling no passion or enthusiasm in it as i have for writing. But to live a normal life, i need to earn which leads to doing same boring job for rest of my life. But after giving a thought to all this, i have decided to follow my passion along with doing my job. Because job can give you money and social security but the satisfaction and happiness will come from the thing which you love with your whole heart. So its my request to all, that do not leave your passion before your passion leaves you. Its the time, just take a step ahead and do what you always wanted to do even with a small start only. But i am sure you will feel great in persuing your passion and who knows it may lead to something amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm some times I feel its too late my passion is almost dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. its never too late dear...just follow it from today onwards...

    ReplyDelete